Time for some reflection! Keeping a gratitude diary really helps me stay positive. Here’s a round up of some of the things I was grateful for last month:
- The chance to catch up with a friend I hadn’t seen in a while – we message pretty much every day but nothing beats actually getting to spend time together.
- A health scare that was nothing more – waiting for results is always difficult but thankfully everything is okay.
- A good first day at college and meeting the lovely people there – I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever been part of such a supportive class before. It makes attending classes late on Tuesday nights and early on Saturday mornings a little easier!
- The honor of being asked to be a bridesmaid at a friends wedding – it’s definitely anxiety inducing, I’ve turned down the opportunity to be a bridesmaid and a godmother before but it’s a while away so I have time to figure out how to deal with it.
- Learning – because I’m a nerd! I’ve always loved learning new things and I always want to know more. Learning keeps me well, I like to feel like I’m using my mind. Going back to college, some new books and great Twitter chats have led to me learning a lot in September.
What things were you grateful for in September? Share them with me below!