The lovely Abby over at For All That Wander has been kind enough to award me The Versatile Blogger Award – Thank you Abby!
The Versatile Blogger Award aims to recognise those blogs that stand out for being a little different, for doing their own thing, for blogging with enthusiasm and passion. It’s by bloggers, for bloggers. If there is a blog you enjoy why not honour the owner by nominating them? We could all do with a bit of positivity and love!
For more info & award buttons visit The Versatile Blogger Award
The rules are simple – Should you choose to accept please include the following in your post:
- Link back to the person who nominated/awarded you…and a ‘thank you’ wouldn’t go amiss!
- Include the rules so that the person you’ve nominated/awarded knows what they should do.
- Include 7 facts about yourself – let people get to know you!
- Include a list of blogs you would like to award/nominate and link to them (the usual list is 15 blogs but less or a few more is fine, no panic!)
7 Facts About Me
- I can’t swim – I did swimming lessons throughout primary school, didn’t get anywhere with them!
- I listen to music every day & love going to gigs. My current favourite bands are Panic! at the Disco and Twenty One Pilots – I’m always up for chatting about them or other artists and I’m always on the look out for a new band or song. Find me on Twitter or check out what I’m listening to on Spotify
- My dog is everything to me – His name is Dobby, he’s a Dog’s Trust pup that I got 6 years ago. He never fails to make me smile – more on him in a later post!
- I have a thing for stationery, cups, candles and bath products. I’ve entirely too many of all of them and it’s gonna stay that way.
- I left school without sitting my Leaving Cert but went on to get 3 other certificates and a place in college – It wasn’t straightforward and there were a lot of false starts but it goes to show that final school exams aren’t everything and there are other options out there.
- One of my favourite things is spending time with my parents, siblings, nephews/nieces – Several years ago both of my parents were quite ill and it really made me appreciate them and every moment we have together. As a family we make an effort to get together to do things. The best times are usually during the Summer when we go to a beach or park with the kids and celebrate my mam’s birthday at the same time 🙂
- This is not my first blog – I had a very basic blog several years ago, a sort of online diary. I ended up deleting it because I was worried about what people who I knew IRL thought of it. Now, I don’t care haha
* A quick note – In keeping with the spirit of my blog I want to be clear that if I have nominated/awarded you and you don’t wish to nominate/award someone else that’s perfectly okay. It doesn’t change the fact that I think you’re awesome and that you deserve this!
- RocketteQueen – Aoife is killing it with posts about alternative fashion, cruelty free beauty and thoughts on life. My fav!
- JasminsWorld – Jaz is blogging her way through her final year of uni.
- LoveKatieLauren – Check out her positivity series, it’s fab!
- TooManyRedheads – A blog about family & parenting . I don’t have children but still find plenty of life lessons and useful info here!
- WrittenBySJSmith – Sam is a fellow book lover, blogging her way through life.
- HelloBexa – A student & lifestyle blog…and someone whose love of sweet potato fries might just rival mine!
- TheFashionDiet – Sarah is a young Irish blogger who is passionate about all things fashion & beauty.
- IBlogTheFashion – Here you’ll find content that is mostly focused on fashion but lately Holly Louise has been doing more lifestyle posts & sharing a bit more about her life which I am loving.
- LifeWithKtkinnes – Books & food galore! Katie is also one of the bloggers running @BloggersTribe on Twitter.
- ChloeMetzger – Fellow Potter nerd, feminist and mental health advocate.
Guys, I love your blogs and think you’re fab, thanks for doing what you’re doing and sharing it with the world!